Sunday 15 April 2012

This Is My Card

I had these printed on last Friday, Friday the 13th. When it comes to designing a name card/ business card, I always hope that I can create a fancy and stylish one so that whenever people look at it at first impression, the image and information of the card will lock-on to the audience mind instantly, in the other way of saying, memorable. 

After certain stages of concept and design works, I finally decided to keep it simple for my name card. I applied my favorite black and red onto the white background, which created a very strong combinations of powerful colors.

So this set of name card is going to be the first 100 pieces edition, once they're finish distributed, I'm going to produce another design from time to time. Wish me luck, so that I can "clear my name" in a short period.

Nice to meet you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment