Friday 30 March 2012

Actual Day Wedding 17/03/2012: David + Yuki

Hello everyone, my name is Demitri and I do photography and design for a living. This post marks my first ever post on demitriboon.blogspot.com, and this post also regarding my secondary school pal's wedding day which was covered by me exactly 2 weeks ago.

Presented here are 100++ photos and each picture tells a different thing and when everything sums up together, it's one complete story. My style of photography is more to natural, candid and journalistic, while not losing any artistic value. I do almost all kinds of photography throughout these years. However, on this new blog, I'm going to focus more on people and lifestyle, which is fun and challenging at the same time as I need to bring those photos to life in order to convince my audience.

Alright, nuff said. I just wanna thanks my pal, David for looking up and trusted me for securing his big day, really appreciate that. Now is the time to check out the stories below.

Stay tuned for more interesting posts. Happy viewing!!!





































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment