Monday 25 April 2016

Star Cineplex Kuching - The Final Show

When I heard that Star Cineplex Kuching, a local cinema that has been running for 19 years, is closing their business by end of April 2016, my mind immediately rush me back down to a memory lane where I used to watch tonnes of movies at this cineplex with friends and families, and I think to myself; I need to conduct a photoshoot here for preserving the memories.

First of all, I would like to thank Hock Star Entertainment Sdn Bhd and also the person in charge, Mr Wong for allowing me to move around the premise and photograph some memorable shots for this once beloved cineplex. Besides that, also appreciate the Lo's sisters for their time to be the subject matter in this movie-themed shoot.

So this photography session is a tribute to all the moviegoers who had their best movie moments here, and the management who provided all the wonderful movies for all of us Kuchingites before the giant cinemas from West Malaysia taking over the movie business in Kuching.

We'll miss you.

See you at the movies =)
































No comments:

Post a Comment