Monday 6 April 2015

Hon Kum + Natalie, Wedding In Ipoh

Celebrating my dear sister's and brother-in-law's wedding in Ipoh, on March 29th, 2015.
This was my first time:
1. Shoot a wedding using a full frame camera, it just feels so good.
...
2. Covering a wedding day in West Malaysia, out of Kuching.
3. Starts photo session in a bridal studio instead of "bride's house", where I get to "hijack" some pretty backgrounds from the premise.
A new chapter officially begins for Hon Kum and Natalie, and merging the Lee and Boon's family line.
Thanks for letting your own big brother to capturing the precious moments on your big day, it was one fantastic opportunity. I hope you enjoy the photos and I wish you two a wonderful marriage

DM3































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment