Thursday 27 December 2012

Actual Day Wedding 08/12/2012: Jeffery & Jasmine

Jeffery, my secondary school friend got wed this December 8th, 2012. He whom I haven't met for quite a while contacted me weeks ago and appointed me as his wedding day's photographer. When we were actually meet up the other day i was so surprised to see him that he didn't actually age a bit, he looks just like how he was in form 5. I guess he must be living a cheerful and happy life to keep his young look. Anyway, it was an honor covering your wedding as an old friend, and thrilled that you've found your lifetime partner.

This post also marked the first where I have the chance to capture special "staged-up" moments where the bridegroom was "grooming up" before heading to meet the bride.

Happy marriage, and happy viewing!!!











































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment